Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Lips... Shoes... Cars... ME!
Some things are just better red. 'Going Green' is soooooo last decade's concept, and being blue will definately NOT bring you the love of many. If you're craving a new and improved color passion, I triple dog dare you to dip your curious spirit into the vast waters of ginger gifts that are ever flowing in our world. As you can see from my prior post, even Chuck Norris (master and creator of the roundhouse kick) couldn't defeat the power of fire-red genetics. Open your soul to red, and I promise you will be a slave to the satisfaction it brings. You will taste more sweetly, percieve your world with a clarity never before known, and comprehend your life to a level that few have dared to drink in. Surrender... red is waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do love all things red and throw in some orange and I am in love. My Kitchen is orange with some red, my bedspread is red and orange, my sister is red and orange. I love all things I can not say no to. I am hooked. If only I could find the right shade of red lip gloss my life would be even closer to perfect. My flight is December 15-19 and my mom and dad are coming with me so we will have to get everyone all together. I can not wait
ReplyDelete