Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gingerville

I daydreamed about a world where you were judged by your appearances. You may be thinking 'Um... we live in that world already!” Yes yes, but I'm talking about a different system of judgment. I'm talking about a world where your outsides always reflected what was going on inside of your heart. The kinder, more honest, humble and sincere you are the more physically attractive you become. The more foul and ignorant, the more your looks start to fail you. It would be the best world to live in as a single person because you would never be wasting your time with 'trust issues' and 'reservations'. You would honestly be able to judge a book by its cover. You would never need to guess if someone was being true. And you would always want to be at your best so that you didn't look like a gigantic wrinkled turd.

4 comments:

  1. You dreamed you were Jack Black in "Shallow Hal!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing and it shows through!! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to live in your world!!!! Your so dang cute. I will see you soon in UTAH!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to catching up with you!!

    ReplyDelete